Who We Are...
A non-profit community oriented organization, committed to the enhancement of the quality of life in Conroe and Montgomery County through civic and cultural improvements.
* To support other community oriented organizations
* Sponsor & produce "The Conroe Cajun Catfish Festival"
held the 2nd week-end in October drawing some 30,000
visitors to downtown Conroe making a significant
economic impact on the entire community.
* Provide scholarships to local CISD students.
* Founding Sponsor and supporter of
the Lone Star Convention Center.
* Promote the downtown square area by donating
lights, benches, and water fountains.
* Support many local charitable organizations,
including Montgomery County Food Bank,
Salvation Army and Emergency Assistance.
* Sponsor and produce "The Sounds of Texas Music Series"
downtown area and the "Historic Crighton Theatre".
* Supporting member of the Greater Conroe/Lake Conroe
Chamber of Commerce Capital Building Fund and other projects.