Application Information 1. Application form must be accompanied with the booth fee, made payable to The Friends of Conroe, Inc. (This check will be deposited ONLY upon acceptance.) After Sept. 1st only money orders, cashier’s checks, or cash accepted.
2. Photos: Submit 2 photos with application.
3. Arts and Crafts Requirements: The work will be selected on craftsmanship and aesthetic qualities. Accepted categories: Painting (watercolors, oils, acrylics. etc.): Graphics (drawings, etchings, serigraphs, etc.); Photography; Sculpture: Woodwork; Fibers (weavings, macramé, stitchery, clothing, etc.); Pottery; Jewelry; Leather; Glass; Mixed Media.
4. Commercial Vendor Requirements: A special high visibility area for professional companies promoting their store front business.
5. Home Based Business Requirements: Individuals whom run a home based business and do not have a store front.
6. A selection committee will approve all vendors, there are no exceptions.
Festival Rules 1. Exhibitors will be expected to display and sell work of the same quality and nature as that submitted for screening. The Festival retains the right to ask for removal of any objects which are distinctly inferior to those selected. No one is allowed to solicit outside of their booth.
2. Once accepted, an entrant is committed to show. No refunds will be made for entrant withdrawal.
3. There are no rain dates and no refunds in the event of rain.
4. The Festival provides daytime & overnight security; however, entrant exhibits all work at their own risk. The Cajun Catfish Festival assumes no liability for damage, loss or theft of any individual's work.
5. All sales will be transacted by entrant. There are no commissions.
6. No food or beverage may be sold by exhibitors.
7. Samples or other giveaways may only be given with prior approval.
8. Submission of an entry to the Festival constitutes agreement on the part of the entrant to the terms and conditions set forth in this prospectus.
9. Further details and instructions will be mailed to accepted exhibitors.
10. Exhibitors are responsible for obtaining a sales tax I.D. number. A copy must be mailed in with your application.
11. No items, such as gun replicas, knives, popping noise makers, drug paraphernalia, nudity or profanity are allowed.
12. Political Booths: All business done must be conducted within the confines of your booth space.
13. Consumption of outside alcoholic beverages is prohibited; if an Exhibitor is intoxicated they will be asked to leave and forfeit all fees.
Festival Exhibit Areas 1. Commercial Expo: Manufactured, mass produced items, antiques, collectibles, business products, T-shirts and services.
2. Arts & Crafts: Contemporary and traditional handmade arts & crafts of all media.
3. Home Based Business Requirements: Business that is ran from a home, not a store front.
4. Festival Staff will approve type of exhibitor prior to final approval.
Exhibit Space 1. Show spaces are approximately 10' x 10' (100 sq. ft.), covered space with light. Tent walls are provided, but are the exhibitors responsibility to roll up and down each day.
2. Electrical hook-ups available at an additional cost of $50 per 110V plug. (220V not available.)
3. Festival will not provide tables, chairs, signs, or additional display equipment.
4. Parking is not included in booth fee. There are numerous paid and free lots around the festival. The festival assumes no liability for availability or security of parking.
Exhibit Prices 1. Commercial Expo: $450.00
2. Arts & Crafts: $300.00
3. Home Based Business: $350.00
4. Corner Booth: additional $50.00
5. Electrical 1-110V Outlet: $50.00
The Festival The Conroe Cajun Catfish Festival is a premier outdoor fall event, sponsored by The Friends of Conroe, who are committed to providing an outstanding family event while creating a positive selling atmosphere for the exhibitors. Now in its 32nd year, the Festival continues to bring in over 30,000 people during the three days.