Space Options & Requirements:
- Arts and Crafts/Non Profit- This type of exhibitor must be solely arts and craft or a 501c Non Profit
- Home Based Business- This type of exhibitor is designated only for selling products from their home, no store front.
- Commercial Business Exhibitor-Manufactured, mass produced items, antiques, collectibles, business products, T-shirts and services.
- Application form must be accompanied with the booth fee, made payable to The Friends of Conroe, Inc. (This check will be deposited ONLY upon acceptance.) After Sept. 1st only money orders, cashier’s checks, or cash accepted
- Photos: Submit 2 photos with application. Online applications will be accepted.
- A selection committee will approve all vendors. There are no exceptions.
1.Exhibitors will be expected to display and sell work of the same quality and nature as that submitted for screening. The Festival retains the right to ask for removal of any objects which are distinctly inferior or offensive (controversial) to those selected. No one is allowed to solicit outside of their booth.
2.Once accepted, an entrant is committed to show. No refunds will be made for entrant withdrawal.
3.There are no rain dates and no refunds in the event of rain or other unforeseen closures, including Pandemic
4.The Festival provides daytime & overnight security; however, entrant exhibits all work at their own risk. The Conroe Cajun Catfish Festival assumes no liability for damage, loss or theft of any individual's work. Applicant will indemnify and hold harmless The Friends of Conroe, Inc for any damages to property.
5.All sales will be transacted by entrant. There are no commissions.
6.No food or beverage may be sold by exhibitors.
7.Samples or other giveaways may only be given with prior approval.
8.Submission of an entry to the Festival constitutes agreement on the part of the entrant to the terms and conditions set forth in this prospectus.
9.Further details and instructions will be mailed to accepted exhibitors.
10.Exhibitors are responsible for obtaining a sales tax I.D. number. A copy must be mailed in with your application.
11.No items, such as gun replicas, knives, popping noise makers, drug paraphernalia, nudity or profanity are allowed.
12.Political Booths: All business done must be conducted within the confines of your booth space and subject to established non-profit guidelines limitations.
13.Consumption of outside alcoholic beverages is prohibited; if an Exhibitor is intoxicated, they will be asked to leave and forfeit all fees.
14.Your booth fee may be transferred in the case of an unforeseen closure of the event. Under no circumstance will it be refunded.
- Show spaces are approximately 10' x 10' (100 sq. ft.), covered space with light. Tent walls are provided but are the exhibitors responsibility to roll up and down each day. (multiple vendors/spaces could be under one tent)
- Dedicated Electrical Outlet is available at an additional cost of $75 per 110V plug. (220V not available.) Deadline for electrical order is September 1, 2022.
- Festival will not provide tables, chairs, signs, or additional display equipment.
- Parking is not included in booth fee. There are numerous paid and free lots around the festival. The festival assumes no liability for availability or security of parking.
The Conroe Cajun Catfish Festival is a premier outdoor fall event, sponsored by The Friends of Conroe, who are committed to providing an outstanding family event while creating a positive selling atmosphere for the exhibitors. Now in its 33nd year, the Festival continues to bring in over 30,000 people during the three days.
A selection committee will approve all vendors. There are no exceptions.
Application will not be accepted without photos and payment. Festival Staff will approve type of exhibitor prior to final acceptance. Only Money Orders, Cashier’s Checks or Cash will be accepted after September 1st.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT OF $50 FOR ANYONE PAID IN FULL BY 8/1/2022
USE Code: 50off At checkout for the discount
Discount only applies to Exhibitors and not valid for any other purchases
Exhibitor & Booth Information
Include your Tax ID#